- Learn valuable tips for finding high-quality grade 6-8 level science resources (including biology, chemistry, physics and earth science)
- Tour several top internet sites that offer interesting and exciting science resources for your classroom
Program Highlights: Create more effective lessons and move your classroom into the 21st Century.
- Enhance your technology skills in short, meaningful sessions.
- Learn without the limitations of place and time.
- Professional development graduate credit is available.
- Utilize the digital environment of your learners.
Our ETi courses are made by teachers for teachers, to give you tips, tricks and techniques to use in your classroom right away.
Course Length and Credit Availability: Each course is offered online and is open for 30 days.
Any 16 clock hours of ISU approved/provided technology integration training can be accumulated to earn one (1) PD credit and is included in the course cost. Participants can earn up to three (3) PD credits each semester. Please check with your district/state if professional development graduate credit issued from Idaho State University, College of Education is accepted for recertification or salary movement.